Macedonian Association of laboratories MAKLAB is established in 2011 as a result of the need for laboratory association in Macedonia in order to represent their common interests, promoting and enhancing their mutual cooperation.
Members of the Association MAKLAB are laboratories for testing, analysis and calibration from different areas such as:
- Environmental protection and Occupational safety.
- Protection against Ionizing Radiation
- Food industry
- Exploitation of ore
- Centers of Public Health in Republic of Macedonia
- Medical laboratories
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Testing of construction materials etc.
According to the Statute of the Association MAKLAB membership can be collective or individual:
- Laboratories registered as legal entities in Republic of Macedonia
- Laboratories that are part of registered legal entities in Republic of Macedonia
- Other legal entities registered in Republic of Macedonia
- Every adult citizen with Macedonian citizenship.
The competence of laboratories for MAKLAB is of highest importance, in order to assure quality in various areas with the goal of developing and raising the living standards and the quality of living...